[Padre-dev] Padre 0.27 released

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 23:56:05 PST 2009

I am happy to announce the release of v0.27 of Padre.

While our development has slowed down in the last few weeks
this release fixes the Windows bug that made 0.26 unusable
on Windows.

There were some minor fixes as well and the Copyright was changed
to the "The Padre development team as listed in Padre.pm'.

I wanted this copyright change in order make it clear to the users
that Padre is a joint effort of several people and to the developers
that they are welcome to change any part of Padre as after all
they all own part of it.

Every person who has ever committed a change to Padre should
be listed there. If someone is missing from there, please report
it or if you have the commit bit then update the Padre.pm file
and the lib/Padre/Wx/Menu/Help.pm file.

Padre 0.27 is making its way to CPAN but you can also install it
using

pip http://www.perlide.org/download/Padre-0.27.tar.gz

enjoy and report any issues!

regards