[Padre-dev] Announcing Dwimperl for Windows

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Mon Feb 6 06:01:47 PST 2012

I dragged it for too long but finally it is here:

A new Perl distribution for Windows. Based on Strawberry Perl,
containing the latest release of Padre and Moose and many other modules.

http://szabgab.com/dwimperl-for-windows-v6.html

This comes to replace the "Padre on Strawberry" packages and
soon I'll change the download page of Padre to link to this site.

I'd be really happy to get your feedback on this package.

regards
  Gabor

ps. Ahmad already found that I have not upgraded Padre::Plugin::PerlTidy
so that's currently broken in this distribution.
I'll fix it for the next release.