[Padre-dev] How to build, install, test and diff an plugin from SVN?

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 00:34:52 PDT 2011

I would really prefer if we standardized on one single packing tool.

As we have been using Module::Install for Padre for a long time now
and as we have the maintainer on our side I'd like we switch all our packages
to use that.

I started to do it. Switch the CSS plugin and a couple of others.

I'd appreciate if others also helped doing this or at least if the
already switched packages are now working.

Currently I see 25 packages using dist::zilla and 14 using Module::Build.
I have not checked if anything is using EUMM.

regards
   Gabor