[Padre-dev] Padre removes newlines on save

arjan arjan at unitedknowledge.nl
Fri Nov 4 06:37:58 PDT 2011

Hi all,

Since quite some time Padre removes my newlines on save. I had this with
0.88 and earlier. From time to time I upgrade to see if this is solved
and I can start using Padre again. I asked on IRC if other people have
experienced the same problem, but did not get any response. It seems
that I'm alone in this, since there does not seem to be a ticket for it
and I experience this for quite some time. Should I create one?

- install from CPAN
- Wx 0.9902 (force install due to wrong number of tests)
- Padre 0.90
- Ubuntu Natty (11.04)

Kind regards,
Arjan.