[Padre-dev] Refactoring Perl::Critic violations

Oliver Trosien o.trosien at epages.com
Mon Sep 13 01:27:21 PDT 2010

Hello Padre-Dev,

I'd like to say hello and ask for your suggestions to a feature I'm discussing
with the developers of Perl::Critic. It is about adding refactoring possibilities to
perlcritic [1]. There are many good rules out there and most of them have
an easy fix, which the programmer currently has to code manually.

As padre has the ambitious goal of refactoring perl, why not take
the chance and create some kind of connection between perlcritic and padre.

What I'm asking you to do is, join the discussion on cpan and give your input,
so the design of the feature will be in a way that's useable for padre.

Regards,
 Oliver

[1] https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=60801