[Padre-dev] [0.72] distribution of wxwidgets.pod

Ahmad Zawawi ahmad.zawawi at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 01:48:33 PST 2010

Hi,

After discussing the issue with various Padre developers (waxhead++,
zenog++), I moved wxwidgets.pod into Padre::Plugin::WxWidgets. This solves
the Padre licensing issue and reduces the size of the Padre distribution by
about 445 kB. If the user wants wxWidgets support, he/she will get it by
installing the wxWidgets Padre plugin.

I will see if I can include it in the plugin. But first I need to modify the
script to be more generic. It needs the html doc pages to operate. Is that
available in any Wx Debian package?

Regards,
Ahmad M. Zawawi
azawawi