[Padre-dev] Next release

Peter Lavender plaven at internode.on.net
Thu Mar 4 02:35:23 PST 2010

Hi Everyone,

I know many have been busy these last few weeks, fosdem, cebit....

So what's the feeling about the next release, should we release again
with the same warning as 0.57 and a note to all distro managers to skip
the release until it's stable?

I haven't seen much in the mailing list or on irc that some of the bugs
that came across in to Padre with the threading changes have been sorted
out yet..

But there's quite a few fixes and new bits in trunk at the moment that a
0.58 should be packaged up.

I'm away for the weekend ( back Monday which is a public holiday here )
so unless anyone says NO, I'll be happy to do up a release Monday
sometime ( no set time sorry... so translators you have three days ).

Pete.