[Padre-dev] Popularity Contest

Andreas Lund floyd at atc.no
Thu Oct 1 08:09:12 PDT 2009

Thu, 1 Oct 2009 16:20:30 +0200, "Sebastian Willing" <sebastian.willing at web.de>
wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Szabgab and I had a discussion on the Popularity Contest plugin yesterday.

What about crash logs? I'm struggling with random crashes every few minutes,
and since nothing is logged I have no clue why. If a crash handler were to
collect the error messages and log them to log files, these should be shipped
as well.

(Just like Windows sends its crash reports, only with a chance of someone
actually reading them ;-)

--
Andreas Lund (floyd at atc.no)
Tel: +47 90077162