[Padre-dev] Padre Bugs and Suggestions

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Wed May 13 04:03:10 PDT 2009

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 7:30 PM, Jerome Quelin <jquelin at gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,
>
> On 09/05/12 13:41 +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>> thanks for your detailed feedback.
>>
>> I am forwarding this mail to the padre-dev mailing list so the others will
>> also see it and will be able to deal with some of the issues you raised.
>
> i have created bugs in padre's bug tracker:
>    http://padre.perlide.org/ticket/331
> to:
>    http://padre.perlide.org/ticket/352
>
> barbie, i did not add you specifically as cc: for the bugs, since if you
> register to the mailing-list, you'll get updates for those tickets.

Thanks. There were at least a few that we already had. We should go over
and clean those up.

Oh and I noticed you fixed some of them already.

> gabor, it could be interesting to create a "get-barbie-on-padre"
> milestone. :-)

Hmm, shall we make it based on features or time ? E.g YAPC::EU ?

>> > I know I could have submitted each as a separate bug report, but when
>> > clicking the view bugs from search.cpan.org it drops me at the homepage,
>> > with no immediately obvious link to see/enter bugs. As such I thought my
>> > notes would be better sifted through by yourself to decide whether they
>> > were worth considering or dismissing.
>
> yup, it sucks. one needs to login, then click on create ticket at the
> top right corner, then click on the 'yes i really want to create a
> ticket goddammit' button. gabor, could you change trac to allow
> anonymous bug reports? we'll see whether we have that much spam...

I don't know.
There is some spam pervention plugin for Trac but I think it was not
working when I installed it. I'll check again.

   Gabor