[Padre-dev] Padre and FreeBSD

Oren Maurer meorero at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 13:06:27 PDT 2009

Hi.

I really don't know if it's for here - or for the FreeBSD perl mailing list
... well - it's Padre so I'll stay here:

FreeBSD 7.1.
I upgraded to latest Perl (5.8.9) from Ports (yes, I built it with threads).

Now I do :
 cd /usr/ports/editors/p5-Padre && make install clean

and got stuck with this:  /lang/p5-Scalar-List-Utils ,  /devel/p5-prefork
and
/devel/p5-Class-Autouse

It should be deinstalled and re-installed from latest ports.

I made it - and now I have the same with the following ports:

Stop in /usr/ports/archivers/p5-Compress-Zlib.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/archivers/p5-Archive-Zip.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/devel/p5-PAR.
*** Error code 1
Stop in /usr/ports/devel/p5-File-ShareDir-PAR.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/ports/editors/p5-Padre.

I'll add to the Wiki the explanation how to do this when I'l finish (or come
back if I see more special things).

           Oren

--
Oren  Maurer