[Padre-dev] Once a month "major" release ?

breno breno at rio.pm.org
Wed Aug 5 10:35:03 PDT 2009

How will users know the difference between minor and major releases?
We'll number them differently? If it's just a convention, like
"third/last release of the month", "the release after rakudo", then I
think users might get confused about it, no? Maybe switching to
three-dotted versioning?

Cheers,

garu