[Padre-dev] Fwd: [gnu.org #465219] [FSF Directory] New Package : Padre - the Perl IDE

Shlomi Fish shlomif at iglu.org.il
Tue Aug 4 14:11:10 PDT 2009

Subject: [gnu.org #465219] [FSF Directory] New Package : Padre - the Perl IDE
Date: Tuesday 04 August 2009
From: "Kelly Hopkins via RT" <bug-directory at gnu.org>
To: shlomif at iglu.org.il

Hi Shlomi,
Thanks for getting back to me.  I went over the 0.42 tarball and I was
able to upload it to the Directory.  You can see it here
http://directory.fsf.org/project/padre/

Please feel free to let me know if it needs any updates or changes.

Thanks, as always, for supporting free software,
Kelly
Directory Maintainer